In 2023, G-NEXID organised 1 online capacity building activity in trade finance for its members (from 24 May to 27 June).
In 2021 and 2022, G-NEXID organised 3 online capacity building activities in sustainable finance for its members:
- Sustainable finance (introduction), 30 September to 3 November 2021
- Sustainable finance (intermediate course), 21 April 2022
- Sustainable trade finance, 19 October to 16 November 2022
In 2020 and 2021, G-NEXID organised 2 online capacity building activities in blockchain for its members:
- Corporate Basic Programme on Blockchain in Banking and Finance Sector, 30 September to 25 November 2020
- Use of blockchain for G-NEXID members, 10 March to 6 May 2021
Exchange Programmes offer the opportunity for a member to present its institutional framework and products, and constitute a platform for dialogue with key governmental agencies and private sector representatives.