To facilitate cooperation among export-import banks and development finance institutions in support of South-South trade, investment and project finance.
To become the leading association of public development banks from the Global South, driving trade and development finance and fostering inclusive and resilient economies.
- Collaboration: Foster a culture of cooperation, knowledge exchange and partnership among Member Institutions.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of ethics, transparency and accountability.
- Sustainability: Support projects and initiatives that contribute to long-term environmental, social and economic sustainability.
- Inclusivity: Ensure equal access to trade and development finance for all Member Countries, particularly those with limited resources.
- Innovation: Embrace innovative approaches and technologies to address emerging challenges and opportunities in trade and development finance.
- Reduce South-South trade costs.
- Facilitate trade and project financing.
- Contribute to the integration of firms from developing countries, notably SMEs, into global value chains.