The Export-Import Bank of Thailand (EXIM Thailand) is a state-owned financial institution under the Ministry of Finance’s supervision. It was established with an initial capital of 2.5 billion baht by the Export-Import Bank of Thailand Act B.E. 2536 (1993), which took effect on 7 September 1993.
EXIM Thailand officially started its operation on 17 February 1994.
To be a world class specialised institution serving as a key mechanism in driving forward Thailand’s international trade and investment strategies.
- Provide financial support to lead Thai entrepreneurs into international trade and investment arena.
- Provide financial support for investment to drive national development according to the government policy.
- Help mitigate international trade and investment risks facing Thai entrepreneurs.
- Develop and enhance Thai entrepreneurs’ capability to engage in international trade and investment.
- Trade finance
- Export credit insurance and investment insurance
- Project finance