G-NEXID is proud to announce its support to FCI’s 53rd Annual Meeting. This year’s annual meeting will be held virtually through an interactive and immersive virtual platform on 22-23 September.
This annual meeting will gauge the direction of the industry and discuss and debate the most important developments, such as:
- Evolution of technology in the Receivables Finance space,
- Will humans be replaced by robotics in factoring? How digitalization, artificial intelligence and big data are revolutionizing the receivables finance industry
- the impact of COVID 19 and how the world will look like after COVID
- Post-mortem analysis on Greensill and other cases studies: examining the risk factors, the role of credit insurance and the challenges relating to arm’s length funds
- Receivables Finance as an investable asset class
FCI will also report on the last year and what happened in the association but also for the industry, including committee and regional reports.
The Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to network with your peers globally while discussing current trends and issues in the world of Factoring and Receivables Finance.
If you are working in one of the below, chief executives as well as those executives in charge of international factoring, do not miss out on this event:
- Financial institutions
- Factoring companies
- Industry Service Providers (IT companies, law firms, etc.)
- Multi-lateral banks and inter-governmental organisations
- Regulators, central banks
- and similar stakeholders in the receivables finance industry.
Event details and registration link: https://fci.nl/en/event/fci-53rd-virtual-annual-meeting-2021