27-28 March 2014, Geneva, Workshop on “Recent trends in trade and infrastructure: implications for South-South cooperation”
A workshop was held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva on the following topic: “Recent Trends in Trade Finance: implications for South-South cooperation”.
- Urs Kern (SWIFT): Trade Finance Products
- Marc Auboin (WTO): Changes in Regulatory Requirements for Trade Finance
- Marco Fugazza (UNCTAD): Maritime Connectivity and Trade
- Erik Timmermans (IFG): Factoring
- Yadundra Mathur (Exim Bank of India): Export Financing
- Saudi Export Program: Islamic Finance and Trade
- Christian Delachenal (ITC): South-South Trade and ITC Trade Map
- Gonzalo de Castro (CAF): Coping with the Infrastructure Gap
7 October 2014, Panama City, 9th Annual General Assembly
The 9th Annual General Assembly of G-NEXID was held in Panama, on 7 October 2014.
The General Assembly was followed by a presentations from key businesspersons on two pillars of the Panamanian economy (the banking sector and the Panama Canal) and a visit of the Canal.